___________________________________________________________________________________

03 April 2010

you are BEAUTIFUL



The other day I got my new 35mm lens adapter for my camera. Pretty stoked on that! For those of you who do not know what a 35mm lens adapter is, it is an adapter that I can put on my HD video camera that allows me to use 35mm SLR lenses. It gives that Shallow DOF (Blurred background) that cinema lenses and SLR cameras get. I wanted to go test it out but didn't really know what to shoot. While flipping through the internet I came across a vintage DiĆ³r commercial and got super inspired to shoot my amazingly beautiful wife, who should be in one of these commercials herself I think. So being the best wife in the world, trooper that she is, hater of being in front of the camera, we decided to go to a near by place that I had in mind. It's the only place in Costa Mesa that has nature! It was cold and windy, but we had a great time. At least I did. According to the movie, she looks like she had a good time. Obviously this piece is super close to my heart. I love my Wife more than anything and being able to make a movie of her that will last the rest of our life is something I've wanted to do since I met her. She inspires me in ways I can't explain. She supports me just the same.

I LOVE YOU my Beautiful Darling!

Enjoy!




you are BEAUTIFUL from CraftHouse Productions on Vimeo.



Special thanks to my WIFE for being so great!






“Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes."
- Song of Solomon 1:15


6 comments:

  1. good work... btw, what did you use for the vintage low contrast filmlook? you had some filmflash going on too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work!...and the model!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everybody! I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

    Amos, I do all my CC in FCP. I did have some home made film flash that I did in FCP. Thanks for watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. any chance you can share the film flash technique? :) mrak1979@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Contact: film@crafthouseproductions.com