___________________________________________________________________________________

29 March 2010

SoCal Photog Shootout



I had a great time shooting this promo for the SoCal Photog Shootout in Pasadena, CA. There were 7+ professional photographers leading different teams throughout the day; a lot of running around from team to team. This promo will be going on the Photog Shootout website. Make sure you check them out and book a spot when they come to your town.

Enjoy!




SoCal Photog Shootout 2010 from CraftHouse Productions on Vimeo.



Special thanks to LAKES for writing amazing music for this promo.
Also, to Hanssie Trainor for letting me be a part of the shootout.
Amanda Auer for Designing & Coordinating the whole thing and being super cool!
Mary Lallande for being perfect and catering the shootout. Delicious!
Gavin & Erin
Cean Orrett
Garrett Davis
Wai Reyes
Brian Khang
Matthew Saville
Stephen Knuth

It was a pleasure working with all of you and I hope to do it again soon!




“forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before..."
- Philippians 3:13


4 comments:

  1. Nick! OMG I had to check out the link you sent me right away, haha :) You did an outstanding job with this video! It was a fun day; you totally captured that! Thank you buddy! I hope we could work together very soon. - wai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Nick! You really captured the feel of the day in a creative way! I love seeing the way you saw it. Amazing storytelling and I hope we can work together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I can see myself in here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick bonita forma de contar lo que paso ese dia!
    you are very creative and I hope you keep getting better each time! we love you!
    mr. and mrs. Alvarez

    ReplyDelete

 
Contact: film@crafthouseproductions.com