___________________________________________________________________________________

09 November 2010

NEW WEBSITE!

Super excited to launch my new website today. It's been a long time comin' and I couldn't be more happy with it. Please check it out and let me know whatchya'll think. It's more of a vlogsite and therefore will be posting all new work on there. This will be my last post here on the ole' blog. I hope that you all enjoy the new site and the new work. A lot more to come. Big things happening in 2011. We're moving to NEW YORK in March and can't wait to see what the LORD is going to do with us out there. Super excited to shoot some East Coast weddings in the trees, the city, the snow, the country....it's going to spring forth some beautiful movies for you all to enjoy. Get ready for it! Thanks for all your love and support, it means a lot to me. I hope to see or meet you soon!

Cheers,
Nick









"Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.”
- Proverbs 3:7


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Contact: film@crafthouseproductions.com