___________________________________________________________________________________

29 September 2010

Melissa & Brett



I want to hang out with Melissa & Brett all the time. They are great! This was by far the most relaxing, mellow, easy going, beautiful wedding I've been a part of. The day just seemed to flow so well. Probably because Brooke Keegan coordinated. There were so many amazing details to this wedding and I wish they could all fit in the preview. Melissa & Brett are such a wonderfully sweet couple and had me smiling the whole day. Other than randomly knowing some longtime friends at the wedding, they made me feel like I was part of the family. A special thank you to Brandon Gatlin for writing this seriously beautiful music for the movie. He captured the feel of the day and helped make this movie amazing. To check out more of his work or to purchase his music go here.

Enjoy!






Great working with:
Brooke Keegan
Chenin Boutwell
Doug Boutwell
Estancia La Jolla



“My beloved is mine, and I am his:"
- Song of Solomon 2:16


1 comment:

 
Contact: film@crafthouseproductions.com