___________________________________________________________________________________

05 July 2009

VINO a TRENTA



So, I took all this footage a few months back for a friends 30th birthday. A great idea for a birthday and to get all your friends together. This all took place in Temecula, CA. Where dreams happen! I had a really great time capturing and editing all the footage from the day. Thank you Matt & Kelli for including us on this day. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI!
I hope you enjoy the memories.


VINO a TRENTA from CraftHouse Productions on Vimeo.






“A friend loveth at all times...”
Proverbs xvii - Solomon


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Nick! You did a great job and it'll be a fun memento to have.
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know almost any of those people, but it made me want to be there and be a part of that party. It looks fun.. but most of all shows your talent, this is such a great job!
    We love you Nick! and we are very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cool video. I love the part where you are being silly and Yanessa is sitting behind you laughing. I wish you guys lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad you all enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Contact: film@crafthouseproductions.com